Careers with us
Programme and Project Executive
A Programme and Project Executive is the supportive force behind all environmental education and outreach programmes in PGC, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who has excellent communication skills, providing support to co-workers and passionate about environmental education.
Ability to multitask, manage complex schedules with critical thinking is essential to the position. The candidate who has similar outreach experiences or working with community-based projects is encouraged to apply for this post.
• Assist programme officer to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Assist in project stakeholders’ management, which include but not limited to public, governmental departments/ agencies or private sectors.
• Organise environmental outreach and education projects including executing, monitoring and reporting.
• Prepare educational materials/ tools, outreach schedule and other administrative documents for stakeholders.
• Provide strong team support across different projects
• Other ad-hoc tasks are assigned by superior as when required.
• Candidate possesses at least a Degree in Environmental Science/ Environmental management/ Basic or Applied Science or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, able to start working on February 2023.
• Knowledge of basic administrative software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Able to work under supervision, willing to learn and with good self-discipline.
• Proactive and strong collaboration attitude.
• Strong time-management skills
• Good communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Frequent travelling to project sites is required.
• Weekend duties are common but capped at maximum 3 weekends per month.
Email us your cover letter & resume to email@example.com before 28th Jan 2023
*Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.